Coaching is a valuable resource to help leaders at any level reach their highest potential. It provides the opportunity for individuals to focus on improving their strengths and developing their best self.
A number of assessments (i.e., 360-degree feedback) are used to guide the coaching process. Individuals meet one on one with their coach on a monthly or bi-monthly basis. A personal development plan will be created to specifically meet the learning needs of the individual.
Building Upon Your Strength
Research shows when people spend more time focusing on their strengths they attain a higher level of success than if they concentrated their efforts on improving their weaknesses. They’re six times as likely to be engaged in their jobs and more than three times as likely to have an excellent quality of life (Strengths Finder, Rath, 2007).
About the Founder
Dr. Hope Zoeller | Founder and President
Dr. Hope Zoeller is Founder and President of HOPE (Helping Other People Excel), LLC a leadership development and executive coaching firm established in 2010. HOPE specializes in leadership and professional development for leaders at every level of the organization.
Hope Zoeller – Full Bio
What is Coaching?
Leadership Coaching is an interactive process designed to produce positive changes in business behavior in a limited time frame. Leadership Coaching may be initiated by the Coachee or the Coachee’s boss. A Leadership Coach will help Coachees identify what is most important to them and align their thoughts and goals accordingly. A Leadership Coach will also:
- Encourage Coachees to set realistic goals.
- Provide Coachees with appropriate tools to reach their goals (e.g., leadership books, assessments, etc.).
- Help Coachees resolve professional issues.
- Help Coachees create a personal development plan.
- Give Coachees the confidence and resources necessary for success.
Who needs Coaching?
- Leaders who are ready to take their leadership skills to the next level.
- Leaders who need help enhancing their leadership effectiveness.
- Leaders who need support in effective planning and decision making.
- Leaders who desire to achieve phenomenal team results.
- Leaders who need help creating solutions for their toughest leadership challenges.
- Leaders who need immediate and objective performance feedback.
Deliverables to Coachee:
- Meet on a semi-monthly or monthly basis to facilitate awareness, learning, action planning, and behavior change to support established goals. Frequency of the coaching sessions will be determined with the Leadership Coach and Coachee during the first session.
- Leadership Coach will help the Coachee with his or her personal action plan and identify and access different resources for learning (e.g., assessments, books, exercises). The Coachee will be given activities/exercises to complete in between coaching sessions.